Coast and Beaches
- To the north is the popular seaside town of Bude and surfing at Widemouth.
- Crackington Haven (pictured above) and Sandy Mouth cove on the North coast of Cornwall are both personal favourites
for a day by the sea with cafes, rock pools and a range of good circular walks.
- Other good days out include Boscastle with its Museum of Witchcraft and the nearby
Tintagel with the Old Post Office
and Tintagel Castle.
- To the south the terrain feels a little gentler. Looe is a popular destination with harbour and beach.
- Also on the south coast of Cornwall you will find Polperro with its quaint streets and fishing harbour.
- Further west along the south coast you will stray into Daphne du Maurier country with Fowey and Polruan which make a good day out.
- The Rame Peninsula offers lovely coastal walks, sandy beaches and the pretty villages of Cawsand and Kingsand as well as
Mount Edgcumbe Country Park at Cremyll.
For more information, follow the links below.